The “IT” List
Good Morning Loves,
- The Glossy Life shows us how to make those cute elastic hair ties from Anthropologie at home! A fun project that will save you some cash! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow transports back to the 70’s in her fab pants! A true testament to fashion repeating itself! So cute! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins gets gussied up for a night at the show! A cute dress and even cuter heels! You have to see them! (find Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is enjoying the cooler weather and finally being able to wear her new jacket, which is the perfect mix of girly and cozy! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It’s Not That Deep shows us her rebellious side and mixes a rocker tee with a prim and proper pencil skirt – all topped off with gorgeous curly locks!
- For All Things Lovely is sporting a favorite fall color combo – wine and magenta! Head over to see what (unexpected) color she paired it with! Love!
- My Fancy Pants nails the polka dot and colored denim trend in one shot! These happy pants look amazing paired with leopard!
- Miss Top Ten Image cheers up on a rainy afternoon with a few pops of red! A bright spot in an otherwise gloomy day! (find Miss Tope Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma looks so chic in a maxi and menswear inspired hat! Such a cute (and comfy!) outfit for running around! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is extending the life of her summer wardrobe with the tried and true denim jacket – a must have for transitioning to fall! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls shares some tips on how to pull off the ever popular printed pant look. Pop over for a few style tips! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion is channeling Audrey in a Breakfast at Tiffany’s inspired look – complete with pearls! So cute!
- My Thrifty Chic is a show stopper in pink and black lace! Pop over to see how she keeps her formal dress from looking too stuffy! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is shelling out advice on where to look for less expensive light fixtures! Don’t miss this tip! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us the run down on a fabulous color combo for fall – black and emerald! She gives us tons of choices to easily implement the look! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
the IT list is brought to you weekly by Jill of Good Life and edited by Michelle of Second St. East.
Wunderful. Love this !
Would u like to follow each other ?
I just recently found your site. You have beautiful taste. I just started my blog, I would love it if you came and took a look. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks!
Btw would you like follow each other?
Just let me know:)
Great blog! Can't wait to see more outfit post 🙂
Im officially ur newest follower, it would be nice if u could check out my blog!
I follow you! hope you will do the same!
hugs from Italy
new follower here 🙂 I love your blog and your style! please come check out my blog and follow along if you like what you see 😀
I love that we both enjoy so many of the same blogs 🙂
Guess great minds do think alike 😉
Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!
I hope my blog:
If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs
Instangram : @pathyamorinha