WHAT YOUR TABLESCAPE NEEDS FOR FALL
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN
I’m not going to lie, I’m a Summer girl ALL THE WAY, but there’s something about this year that has me so ready for Fall. I think it’s a combination of how consistently hot it’s been this season, along with the fact that Fall gives me all the cozy feels. It screams neutrals, you can open the windows throughout the house, pull out the cozy knits + blankets, sit outside without a million bugs, layer everything, and most of all – cook more often! You all know how much we love gathering friends + family around our table and there’s something about Fall that makes it even better. From linens and serving pieces to wooden accents and centerpieces, here are seven pieces that will completely elevate your Fall tablescape!
- 1. This linen table runner is so beautiful. Not only is the color perfect for Fall, but it adds so much warmth + texture to a tablescape.
2. A pretty vase in the center of the table, full of fresh flowers or greens, instantly makes people feel at home. We love to clip fresh vines + flowers out of the yard and create something that’s minimal and season appropriate. Before everyone takes their seats, I usually pick up the centerpiece and sit it on a side table so that no one’s view is blocked during the meal. The dark gray distressing on this vase is so beautiful!
3. New flatware is something that can be an expensive investment, but totally changes the game of your tablescape. Typically, we may get a set or two and then we feel like we’re stuck with them for years, but sometimes just updating that one detail can make a huge difference. This is the set I’m dying for!
4. Whether it’s water, juice, or whatever – serving your beverage out of a pitcher takes it to the next level. This one is terra-cotta, heavyweight, and a really classic shape, too.
5. In my opinion, Fall is the season for soup, so I always love updating my serving bowls. This terra-cotta bowl will warm up your tablescape, full of bread or fruit, or can easily be moved to another room for decor. It’s super versatile – I just ordered it!
6. There’s noting better than a pretty cake stand. Dessert, quiche, muffins – anything! Especially when you add a cloche on top to keep it all fresh. This one has a warm, reclaimed wood look and screams Fall.
7. Lastly, this is the perfect serving bowl for that soup I mentioned above! I have two of these (in the matte white color, but they also come in matte black) and they’re such a good size! They’re a great price point, too and something that won’t break the bank, but adds a lot to your table!
I hope you’re all having a great week so far! We’ve been busy with life, gearing up for a little travel, and a few fun things in the works that I can’t wait to share with you. More on where I’m headed next really soon, but after that, I have all things FALL on the brain and we’ll be decorating our little cottage! I literally cannot wait. Are you feeling Fall or holding onto Summer? Have a beautiful day, friends – thanks so much for stopping by! XX.
This post makes me so excited to see your home in the fall, Meg! I always love how you and J make it look so cozy. I’m definitely ready for fall. It’s my favorite season. Like you said, opening the windows, curling up in blankets, that’s what I live for this season!
She Sweats Diamonds