I wanted to switch things up a bit today and share five of my current favorite things with you, as well as five things I have my eye on! Everything from fashion and dècor to food and random must-haves, here’s my February round up!
1. Eclectic Glassware
I’ve always had an obsession with dishes in general, but especially glassware! You should see our china cabinet, I literally cannot fit one more thing in there. I love to entertain and setting a pretty tablescape is one of my favorite parts. So, I couldn’t resist picking a few of these up the other day! I love the mix & match shades of pink and it’s a super inexpensive way to brighten up your home for Spring. Oh, and a little Veuve Rosè never hurts, either! 🙂
Because I work from home, I live in lounge clothes for the most part. Don’t get me wrong, I have to actually get dressed at some point throughout the day for meetings or lunch dates, but I spend a lot of time in the morning and evenings in sweats. I just purchased this pair a couple of weeks ago and LOVE them. They’re so cozy, and of course, I love the light grey. I’m a big fan of that brand #supportotherbloggerbabes and also just got this tee. Since we’re staying in for Valentine’s Day, I thought it would be a super cute, yet comfortable look for celebrating.
Need I say more? Most of you probably know the story behind this ring, but when J surprised me with it on our last trip, I was SO happy. Not only because of how much I love it, but because of how much I love HIM. Over the past couple of years, Yurman has become my favorite classic, timeless accessory to invest in. Most of what I have has been gifts, which make them even more special, or ones that I’ve picked up while traveling, but I’m absolutely in love with it all. I love mixed metals, always have, and I just think it makes such a statement. I can literally spot someone who has Yurman on from across the room! This falls in my favorites category now, and always!
Random, I know. But if you’re anything like me, you have cords EVERYWHERE. I mean between, phone chargers, laptop/ipad, back up phone chargers, camera, etc, our outlets are on major overload all throughout our home. I ordered a couple of these multi-port chargers and it’s the smallest thing, but a major game changer. Keeps our cords organized and so easy to charge more than one thing at a time! When you are constantly on your phone or laptop like I am, back up chargers and a back up for my back up, is a must! (Especially when traveling!)
5. Chanel Perfume
Until recently, I had never smelled this specific scent before. Actually, when we were in Chicago, we walked into Chanel (talk about lust-worthy) and when J smelt the scent that filled the store, he said to me “I don’t know what that is, but you need it.” And from there, it was a no brainer. I have many different perfumes and love them all for different occasions or time of year, but this one is hands down my new favorite. It’s warm + fresh at the same time, which in my opinion, is really hard to find. Plus, if the mister likes it, done and done! (He literally goes from 0-10 on whether or not he likes something – adores it or absolutely hates it.) If you haven’t tried it yet, run don’t walk, to your nearest department store, or get it HERE.
1. La Mer Moisturizing Cream I know, I know, who wants to break the bank for a moisturizer?! However, I want to know what all of the hype is about. I just got a bottle of the Illuminating Eye Gel and so far I really like it. I mean, if something is WORTH the money, I’m totally game. I basically live my life by that, purchasing to-die-for things here and there that are worth every cent. In my experience, the more something cost, the more luxurious the item. So, before I splurge on this – if you guys have any thoughts, please share!
2. Braided Wedge Sandals So technically I’ve ordered these, but can’t consider them a favorite because they haven’t arrived yet. However, I had a super similar pair to these last year (some of you may remember…gold, Tory Burch wedges) that I constantly wore and loved. The color ‘dove’ is what I ordered and I think they will be the perfect nudes to go with almost any Spring/Summer outfit! P.S. – why is it that I can’t get warm weather off of my mind?! It’s FREEZING outside as we speak and I’m scouting out wedges and swimwear. #perusual
3. Blush Floral Dishes Hey, remember that one time I talked about having an obsession with dishes + glassware?! Well, these are no exception. (Also, if you pay close attention to my weekly ‘Lovely Edit’, you’ll notice that a lot of these items I’m lusting after are featured there each week!) I love, love, love how feminine this pattern is. I want a complete set for Spring! You can shop the dinner plate HERE, side plate HERE, and mug HERE. A perfect match to those pink glasses above!
4. Peony Candles I’ve mentioned this plenty of times on here before, but I have a slight major obsession with candles. Each morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is light a candle in almost every room. All I want to do with my life is fill my home with Jo Malone & Diptyque candles. We’re setting the bar pretty high there, aren’t we?! But seriously, I looove a luxury candle almost as much as anything. They’re so homey, smell amazing and look chic around your house – what more can you ask for?!
5. Give me all the truffles If you follow me on snapchat, you’re probably aware of my truffle obsession. And when I say obsession, I don’t mean like ‘oh I’m obsessed with this song’, I mean I could eat truffle everything all day, every day. Seriously. When we were in Chicago, I had the best meals of my life that weekend. Literally I feel like all we did was eat (no shame here) and each and every meal, I had something truffle. One of my favorites was the truffle grilled cheese at the Restoration Hardware Cafe. #todiefor So when we got back home, I made it my mission to find truffle oil, butter and cheese. If you like truffles, you’ll die for this cheese. I’ve made a few grilled cheeses with it since finding it at Traders and it’s worth every. single. calorie. Seriously, you won’t regret it!! *Is it bad that my longest caption of my lust-worthy items was the one about food?! #typical
I hope you all have a great rest of your week and thanks SO much for stopping by! xx.
Neutral. Classic. Feminine.
From getting dressed in the morning to gathering people around our table at night, join us for intentional living within these four walls. Where fashion meets french farmhouse - welcome to meganrunion.com.XX